Quality Assurance Manager
- Wallonie - Wanze
Do you want to join Ter Beke? Let's talk about this opportunity.
Ter Beke est un groupe Belge innovant qui commercialise une large gamme de produits frais de haute qualité et de services associés dans de nombreux pays Européens.Aujourd'hui, nous sommes principalement spécialisés dans la production et la vente de charcuterie et de plats cuisinés fraîchement préparés à partir de 12 sites industriels en Belgique, aux Pays-Bas, en France, en Pologne et au Royaume-Uni. Ter Beke est cotée sur Euronext Bruxelles depuis 1986 et a réalisé un chiffre d'affaires de 696,9 millions d'euros en 2021. Enthousiasme - Détermination - Conduite – Dévouement – Ardeur- Passion - Sincérité. C'est ce qui nous anime, et nous le résumons sous le mot anglais : ZEAL. Nous utilisons ce zèle pour remplir notre mission : apporter des produits savoureux, de qualité, sur chaque table à manger. Nous apposons ainsi notre devise sous notre nom Ter Beke : “driven by the zeal for your everyday meal.”
What are you responsibilities as QA Manager ?
From raw materials to finished products, you are responsible for the application of all quality rules and standards for the site of Wanze. In a view of continuous improvement, you will spread our quality philosophy within the company in order to guarantee a constant product quality and customers satisfaction.
- You translate the Ter Beke quality system, customer requirements, external audits and legal norms into site-specific procedures.
- You will stimulate the implementation of quality requirements so that everyone contributes to the quality assurance of the products and services provided. In this dynamic, you maintain and develop the quality culture at individual and collective levels.
- In close collaboration with the field teams, you will formulate and implement improvement proposals, particularly with regard to consistent quality, reduction of complaints or production waste.
- In order to guarantee products that meet the highest quality standards, you will define, plan and ensure the follow-up and controls. You analyze the actions to be taken and ensure that the action plans are properly implemented.
- You will represent the quality department to the Ter Beke Group, customers, suppliers and certification authorities. You will then ensure that the improvement measures are implemented with the parties involved.
- You manage and improve an appropriate documentation system.
- You will coach your employees in order to optimize and develop their skills and know-how.
- Based in Wanze, you will report to the Plant Manager and lead a team of one Quality Assistant and one Quality Controller.
How will you meet this challenge?
- You have an engineering degree or a master's degree in the food industry or equivalent experience in quality management, ideally with a specialization in food technology.
- With a minimum of 5 years’ experience in quality management, preferably in the food industry, you have acquired a thorough knowledge of the common quality systems in the food industry (HACCP, GMP, BRC, IFS...).
- You are an expert in nutrition and have a solid knowledge of food safety.
- You have successfully managed multidisciplinary projects including process optimization and improvement.
- You have a good knowledge of French and a B2 level in English, Dutch is an asset.
- You have an analytical and critical mind. You are proactive, organized, pragmatic and work independently.
- Strong communicator you lead meetings and motivate project teams.
- You can easily establish contacts and successfully defend and promote your ideas.
- You have a good command of the Office suite and data processing software.
What's in it for you?
- With this varied and exciting position, you will actively contribute to the success and growth of our organization.
- You will join a stable and growing company on the international scene.
- You will work in a pleasant working atmosphere with nice colleagues.
- A competitive salary package with extra-legal benefits, including a company car.