Brand Manager CEE Come a Casa
Working at Ter Beke? We will tell you all about it
Enthusiasm. Determination. Drive. Dedication. Eagerness. Passion. Sincerity. This is what drives us. Encompassed in a single word: ZEAL.
We use this zeal to accomplish our mission: putting delicious quality products on every dining table. And for this reason, we endorse our name Ter Beke with: driven by the zeal for your everyday meal. Ter Beke is an innovative Belgian fresh food group with a wide range of high-quality fresh food products and associated services operating commercially in many European countries. We currently mainly specialize in the production and sale of processed meat products and chilled ready meals, prepared at one of our twelve industrial locations in Belgium and the Netherlands. Ter Beke has more than 2750 employees and has been listed on Euronext Brussels since 1986 and in 2021 realized a turnover of EUR 696.9 million.
We are looking for a Brand Manager for the Central & East European Market for our brand Come a Casa.
What will you do as a Brand Manager
- You design a strategy plan for Come a Case and translate this into a concrete marketing plan. You analyze market trends, compare our products with those of competitors and determine priorities.
- You convert the marketing plan into concrete actions and plan the proposed marketing actions (Price/Place/Product/Promotion) in consultation with sales and category management, in order to realize growth in terms of volume, contribution and market position.
- You initiate and direct the development of products and concepts by organizing briefings with the Product Manager about new concepts, implementing and monitoring product launches and managing the product range so that it remains in line with market demand.
- You manage the marketing budget and monitor it permanently in order to organize the various activities and to guarantee the results within the policy lines of the Sales and Marketing department.
- You develop and realize a multimedia communication (above the line, below the line & through the line), in order to realize the objectives in terms of brand image, recognition of the brand and purchase intention.
- You coordinate the cooperation with external partners such as advertising agencies and market research institutions to achieve the marketing objectives.
How do you strengthen our team?
- You hold a Master degree and have 3 to 5 years of relevant work experience in a brand marketing function.
- Thanks to your experience in brand building you know how to keep the strategic, analytical, creative and operational activities of brand marketing in balance to really launch and build a strong brand.
- You know how to connect with internal and external stakeholders such as creative agencies.
- Others describe you as a strong communicator, goal-oriented with an autonomous mindset.
- You communicate fluently in English and you have a good knowledge of French and/or Dutch.
- You are able to work from our office in Lievegem or our flex office in Zellik and are willing to travel regularly to Central & Eastern Europe. Obviously, you can combine this with working from home.
What we offer you
- You will work in an exciting environment in a stable, innovative and forward-looking Belgian food group with an international reputation.
- Your colleagues are ready to welcome you with open arms and share their experience with you. A warm atmosphere and personal approach ensure that you are right on track.
- You get the chance to learn and develop yourself. You will be guided and supported by our colleagues and we offer you growth opportunities based on your interests and abilities so that you become an expert in your job.
- Of course, you can count on a competitive salary package supplemented with extra-legal benefits such as a company car, meal vouchers, health insurance and a pension plan.
- Finally, we find it especially important that you feel at home in our organization. Ter Beke is a stable company with an open and informal company culture; we are proud of what we do, share successes and enjoy working together.